I have no news (and no photos) to blog because I have been working so much. Isn't that sad?! I miss my kids and trying my best to learn as fast as I can so that I can come off nursing orientation and get to my part-time schedule. This week has been as crazy as the others. (3 more days till a flight attendant hands me a drink with umbrella.) The kids are hanging in there as Mike and Kristin continue to shuffle them back and forth to school while I am at the hospital.
Julia: Kind of in a funk. That is the best way to describe it, I guess. A little girl version of PMS. Alternates between being sweet and repentant to crazy and hard of hearing.
Cazin: I'm wondering if he found an old YouTube SNL clip of the Patrick Swayze and Chris Farley Chippendale dance off. The stripping continues. Today he came to me with the neck of his T-shirt around his waist and his jeans hanging off of his tush. No diaper.
Ella: Crawling and wiggling all over. The other day she almost pulled herself to a standing position in the crib. And she can almost go from crawling to a sitting position. And has 7 teeth now. Chomp. Chomp.
I'm so tired I can't think of how to conclude this entry, only how to make it to bed to face my 12 hour shift tomorrow. Good night!
2 comments:
it makes me tired just to read this! i wish you the most restful weekend.
Hang in there! Keep your eye on the prize...fruity drinks, umbrellas, sun and fun.
Post a Comment