(Late post started 2 days ago and never completed...until now!)
Though the week just started, it has been pretty terrific. I just wanted to highlight some of the moments that I am thankful for.
1. Co-workers. I love them. Love. Them. I feel like I've been on S7 for years. It is a supportive group up there. Last night during my shift, 2 massage therapists roll themselves at 12:30am into our break room, set up their chairs and announce they are here as a gift from Suzanne, our chaplain. I made it through 3 night shifts in a row and I owe much of it to my fellow nurses.
2. Sleep is a precious precious thing. Give me a few hours of uninterrupted sleep and I am on cloud nine. Which leads me to...
3. My beloved husband who watched the kids for me today so that I could get enough sleep for my last night shift even though he got into town at 3am from Kansas City. He is the best.
4. Life. Our friends the Bouceks got some pretty terrific news and baby #3 will arrive in July.
5. Our freedom and those who fight to protect it. We don't always get to see the good stuff.
6. Advent Season is upon us!
7. Kids. Priceless, priceless kids. Today Julia had her Thanksgiving party at school. The cutest bunch of Pilgrims and Native Americans.
No comments:
Post a Comment