
Halloween 2010 was a success. Lots of candy and NO TEARS! That is a first in the School house. We worked hard at prepping Cazin for trick or treating and receiving some yummy candy. Now as always, we are not without an interesting story. Cazin wasn't quite sure what he wanted to be for Halloween.
Brobee! Cat in the hat! Dinosaur! No! Octopus! No, dinosaur! Octopus! Well, I was all for the hilarious (and affordable) Octopus costume I found at Marshall's. One problem. It was orange. Fleshy, orange. And it looked really phallic. Can I say phallic on a family blog? I just couldn't add that to the many reasons why he may need a shrink later in life. So dinosaur (technically dragon) costume it was!

Julia's favorite pumpkin design pick: Shish-ka-boo (on left).
Above: Ella-roo the cowgirl
Below: Merlia the Mermaid and your friendly dinosaur
No comments:
Post a Comment