But Ella has her 2 year check-up this morning. I can take her. Magic words.
I promptly turned the car westbound and settled down for some heavenly sleep once I got home. I was later awakened by the more heavenly sounds of the cleaning lady.
When I picked the kids up from school, Cazin said he danced to the "dragon song" and Jujube made a paper dragon and Chinese hat. She actually asked me if daddy was half Chinese. I nearly ran into the telephone poll. Apparently Mrs. Hathaway asked her that question.... and the woman has met MFS. On the way home we stopped by the store to pick up some ingredients for pancit to have noodles on Chinese New Year as well as DVD from Redbox.
Can I mention photographing 3 children is a piece of work? Cazin doesn't like to look directly at the camera, Jujube rarely follows orders or only wants to make goofy faces, and Ella is 2. Can you spot Cazin's contributions to Chinese New Year in the photos?
Height: 33 1/8 inches
Weight, though I adamantly questions this: 22.3 pounds (50%) Only 1 pound in a year??!! My arms would beg to differ.
Head: 49 cm (85%)
Weight, though I adamantly questions this: 22.3 pounds (50%) Only 1 pound in a year??!! My arms would beg to differ.
Head: 49 cm (85%)
Developmentally she is doing well. Lots of imaginative play with mini dolls and stuffed animals. The other day she was playing under a fort that Jujube had made. I found her laying her "babies" (Littlest Pet Shop animals) side by side while singing lullabies so they could go "night-night." She likes to sit with her Ate (Jujube) while they do arts and crafts.
We are looking forward to a weekend with nothing to do, but eat, sleep and catch up on Top Chef and the A-Team.
No comments:
Post a Comment