I vow to keep this blog updated (much better than sending out mass emails). Photos to come! I promise! Have a safe a Happy Thanksgiving!
Entry from September 3, 2008:
This is the same feeling as when I started facebook. Overwhelmed but excited with all of the enless possibilities. (Carly this is all your fault. ) Our life is changing so fast I'm scared I'm going to forget all of the wonderful moments and lose touch along the way. Here is my attempt to record our history before it all escapes me. So here it is...the School family blog.
4 comments:
Yay for second chances. Blogging is the BEST way to keep up with all of this stuff. Then, you can get it turned into a book for the kids one day.
I'm excited to hear about your adventures!
Count me in as a dedicated reader. :)
You know that Gran C in Georgia will love your blog. You are so right, it is amazing how many things you forget as a mother. I stayed home with mine and I still ended up forgetting so much. The blog will help and your children will treasure it. I will be stalking you, love to you and your family. You are a great mom and a great friend to the Harrell family!
Carol
Post a Comment