Do ya'll know how much I love Jazzercise? Well I do. All the way from the 1980s when I used to dance along with my mom to now. And I love all the women in the Jazzercise community. It is one of the most interesting mix of women and I learn something new about them each day. Artist. Farmer. Teacher. Mother. Master Gardener. World traveler. One lady is a chocolatier. Not only do we exercise together we discuss books, movies, music, child rearing, etc. We share our ups and our downs. Today I got more than just sweaty. I came away with fresh eggs and kimono outfit for Cazin.
The eggs are from a mix of Rhode Island Reds and White Rock. Soon Joanne will have these chickens that lay blue eggs with green specks.

Ella's kimono was a hand-me-down from Julia. It was a gift from my college friends Rheagan & Paul when they were stationed in Japan. Today Misako gave me her son's. He is a big boy now and refuses to wear it. Thankfully Cazin doesn't care what I put him in. My little sumo wrestlers.
Today was Cazin's last day. I fought back tears when saying goodbye to Ms. Betty and Mrs. Beckett. The way time moves in this house, it will be a matter of moments before we see them again in the school hall. We came home for a quiet afternoon. It was hot hot hot today so I limited the time the kids played outside. I put them to work as I washed the clothes and cleaned out the laundry room and bathrooms. Next week
Advantage Handyman returns for a laundry room addition upstairs. I am BEYOND excited. Only one more day before MFS is home. For that too, I am beyond excited.
1 comment:
Those kimonos are awesome. Definitely need to get the Bosser in one. Glad MFS is about to be home. Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend.
Post a Comment