Cazin refused to get out of bed this morning. Pulled his little "bwanket" right back over his head. A few minutes later I found Julia sitting in his bed trying to coax him out telling him that he will play with new friends and new toys in the Butterfly class. And that Mrs. Woodfolk is a great teacher. Leave it to big sis to say the magic words. On our way to school while we were sitting at the stop sign, I overheard Julia telling him, Don't worry Cazin, I'll be close by. My school is right down the road. Right beside your school!"
Poor Cazin doesn't know what will hit him. My boy is not happy about a whole lotta change. Not only is he in a new classroom, but at orientation Mrs. Woodfolk came up with a game plan to have Cazin potty trained. I hugged her right there on the spot. She assured me "we'll have him potty trained by October." I sure hope she is right. I'm not the betting kind, but I have a nice pair of boots in mind that I could purchase with the money I would wager on that prediction. When dressing him in his undies plus bulky vinyl cover and then held his shorts in front of him, he said, "Mo-om, I can't wear all dis unda muh cwothes!" Boy, oh boy. From here on out, it is potty training boot camp.
Poor Ella was just out of sorts this morning without her siblings. It was her very first day without a buddy. She couldn't make it through my workout at Jazzercise she was so distraught. She made it through cardio, but saved me from floor work. Good baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment