Jujube is just loving life at CCS. We have new friends each day. Bridget REALLY wants to play at our house. Karis is her new best friend. And super cute too. Jujube said, "At first I thought her name was like a boy so that's why I wasn't friends with her. But she's really nice. I have a faith buddy too! Her name is Claire and she is in the 4th grade and she was wearing a dress JUST LIKE MINE! She is really nice. I get to see her again this week when we have Mass." Music to a Catholic mama's ears. She loves art class (my old Richmond roommate is her teacher) and library time. In religion class she "already knows the stories." Thank you First Baptist ECDC!
"I really love Mrs. Hathaway so much!" So much in fact that she writes her a love note each day. After the first two weeks and back to school night, I love Mrs. Hathaway. She said that Julia is "so sweet" and "eager to please" and "ready to go" and "reading fluently." She also said that we are working on breaking all of the bad preschool habits. Gotta love parochial school discipline. I certainly do!

No comments:
Post a Comment