Friday, December 5, 2008

Cazin's growth

Cazin is a quiet, easy going fellow. Almost always in the shadow of his big sister, he never calls attention to himself and his little accomplishments are missed. He interests have been different, but so far he loves books, puzzles, numbers, and shapes (especially yelling them out in church). Back in early November, we spent a weekend in Williamsburg. One morning I was reading and thought Cazin was playing with puzzles. All of a sudden I hear a little voice... one... two... pee... pour...pive...All the way to 10! I freaked out, woke Mike up, grabbed the camera and shot this little clip.


To tell you the truth we were slightly worried because he never felt the need to talk. But since that weekend, his vocabulary has grown exponentially. Cazin is still not a big conversationalist like Jujube, but clever in his own way! He is a sneaky, super sweet and has the biggest belly laugh that brings joy to all who hear it.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Oh, I just love posts like this...these are the cute little stories we would miss if it weren't for the blogs.

LOVED our lunch today. You are just the best!