Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Cheer

I hope these photos put a smile on your face...they sure make me happy! I don't know exactly how to turn the video image right side up. I remember this was Julia's favorite phrase at this age, thanks to "Dora Dora Dora the Explorer!" and the sneaky fox, Swiper. What is it about this little cartoon girl with a football-shaped head? Cazin acts like has won the lottery every time Dora & Boots come swinging across the screen on vines.



Julia has also found a new use for one of my birthday gifts, a game called "Chairs."

Frankie, T.D. and friends sure have prime seating in our house



2 comments:

Bill said...

That just made me squirt wine out of my nose. Thanks, K.

Soooo cute!

max harrell said...

Your kids are so cute. Cazin has some moves and Julia can probably make a game out of everything. This is a fun Christmas season for the "School House"
Gran C in Jawga