
Since I have switched to working all night shifts, I feel like I experience daylight savings every week. Or jet lag. The bonus this weekend was working one less hour. On Saturday I was battling a 24 hour stomach bug and hearing the little "dolphin" medicine scanners chirp at 3am during the time change was music to my ears. The kids are a little off schedule. I was so exhausted last night from being sick and not sleeping well that I put the kids to bed at 6:30pm so that I could get one last nap in before I returned to work. Mike said that at 4:30am he heard a strange noise and he found
Cazin downstairs sprawled on the carpet playing with his puzzles. Most of the time the kid's independence is a huge blessing. Especially when it is o' dark early.
Spring is here! Not even a freak snowstorm can get me down. Spring is around the corner! Even the rain is different. Our mulch has been ordered and I am ready to bring out the gardening gloves. Jujube and I are looking forward to trying our hand at a little gardening. And maybe even putting a bird feeder outside. To ring in the new season, Jujube and I are sporting new short haircuts. Yesterday she said, "Mom, my haircut goes with my outfit!" while primping her hair.
Happy Spring!
2 comments:
I love the haircut. So stylish. Just like Jujube.
Happy Spring!
Happy Spring!! In just a few days we are supposed to be treated with sun and 60 degree temps. Can't wait!
Love the new 'do.
Post a Comment