Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hiatus

Yes, I know. My blogging activities have been nada this past week. Last week I decided to sign up for extra hours at work to help out and I ended up working 6 nights in a row. I will never do that again. (Please hold me to that statement!) Even when I worked full time, I never worked 6 days in a row. Though I walked in a cloud of sleep deprivation, incentive pay was a nice thing especially when we had to replace a dryer in one of our rental homes this week.

So to sum up our past week:
Monday, March 22nd: Parent Conferences. Cazin and Jujube are doing well in school. Cazin "is perfectly happy to play by himself. And when those hands start going, we know he is just so excited." Julia is "cruising right along" and is more than ready for Kindergarten. Which leads me to...

Tuesday, March 23rd: Albemarle County Kindergarten registration. After what seemed like a million forms, Jujube is registered! Time is officially traveling at warp speed!

I honestly cannot remember the rest of the week. I think a few good nights of sleep this past weekend and working in the yard in the sunshine was enough to reboot my brain. I look forward to this week of quiet contemplation and the Triduum.

No comments: