My mom went home on Sunday. MFS went back to work today. All by myself...don't wanna be, all by myself. Sing it, Celine. Now you have that song in your head too. You're welcome.
I finally said, "Self, get up and put your big girl pants on." We did pretty good today. Sweat beads did not break out across my nose. And that folks, is the test of success. Ella, Max and I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things and to soak up a bit of sunshine. Afterwards we had a quick lunch and rest in the recliners before heading out to pick up the older two from school. The only excitement of the day was a call from the school nurse. Cazin fell on the playground and got a nice sized goose egg on his head in return.
I'm slowly figuring out my little guy, Max. Everyday I'm meeting a new side to him. He has been all over the place. One thing is fo sho: He does not give you much time between happy Max and mad Max. Most infants work their way up to getting cranky. Not this little boy. He is the sports car of infants, 0-100 in 10 seconds. I think he is aware of his birth order and intuitively knows that he needs to wail loud and proud to get some attention. I do know this. He loves to be held, especially by his mama. And I am happy to oblige.
No comments:
Post a Comment