Sunday, November 27, 2011

Giving Thanks

If Max had the ability to wrap his little hands around a writing implement and craft a letter, I believe this is what it would say.

Dear Pa and Mama (this is what the kids have decided to call us now),

I am thankful that you are no longer feeding me that noxious formula. I thought you would have gotten the point after weeks and late nights filled with fussing, but I can only do so much as I have not gained the ability to speak yet. Thank you for getting with the program. Funny, you thought that it should be the other way around. Thanks again for the new, lactose free stuff. My tummy is happy and I am resting better. I guess the loud snoring I heard coming through the wall from your bedroom means you got rest too. You're welcome.

Yours in Christ,
Maximilian

This Thanksgiving was another relaxing and tasty holiday enjoyed with Uncle Fr. Dan. We have an abundance to give thanks for! Health, family & friends, an apple-sage brined turkey and more sleep. Especially more sleep.
Happy Thanksgiving!
At Cazin's Thanksgiving Feast he yelled, "I am thankful for my FAMILY!"


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Sleep is always a good thing!