Whether it is your 1st or 4th child, the first time a baby sleeps through the night it is simultaneously heavenly and frightening. The moment you wake up and your brain comes to the realization that the crust of drool down your face is from a full night of slumber, it is conflicted. You don't want to prematurely high five your husband before you tip toe into the nursery to check if your baby is breathing. Chest rise? YES! Perfusion? YES! Silent cabbage patch victory dance out in the hall.
I have no pictures of this momentous occasion. Max is stingy with the camera smiles as much as Ella is these days. I wanted to capture my darling, smiling, cooing baby the day after his first full night of sleep.
Not even forgetting to plug in the crock pot today can get me down. I got 8 hours of sleep last night.
1 comment:
Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow
Post a Comment