Friday, December 2, 2011

First Cousins

I fondly remember growing up with cousins. Lots of them. And I enjoyed every minute of it so naturally I wanted my kids to have the same fun family relationships. Well the day is here! On Wednesday, November 30th, twin girls were born to Bruno & Molly de Lima-Campos. While Grandma & Grandpa were on kid duty, MFS and I got the chance to visit with the new family tonight and they are just precious. We welcome Luciana Marie and Milena Mattioli!
Luciana is learning how hilarious her Aunt K is and Milena is with Uncle Mike.


Now I have to show off my sweet chunky monkey. He smiles so sweet for mama, I could eat him up with a spoon. Praise the Lord, Max slept the whole night again and though I am fully aware that infant sleep cycles vary, I am hoping for a three-peat. He wins the prize for sleeping through the night at the earliest age, in the crib. Next week he will be 2 months old. Where has the time gone? 

baby Max resembles baby Julia 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

An INCREDIBLE job with the blog and getting us all caught up. Keep up the good work! I can't wait another 4 months for another update.