Friday, February 24, 2012

Joking on me

Because I will forget what my kids used to say at this age one day...

Ella

MFS loves to tease his kids. And this is what Ella says in response. Daddy, you're joking on me.

What is Max's name? Maximiwian Jofes School. She also "reads" AKA makes up bible stories about Jofes and Marwee.

What does Mrs. Pridgen look like? Her has an ole face. An' ole mouf. An' ole teeth. An' old eyes. (It goes on and on.)

Cazin

I didn't get to have one cup of juice a day. Or Can I have one cup a juice a day?

Are you going to take me a bath? Or You forgot to take me a bath!

Julia


For Julia, gone are the days of saying hanitizer and Cracker Bareler, but she did make a funny from the wedding last weekend. The wedding reception had a bourbon and cigar bar. I'm sure it was called something more trendy than that, but this traditional wedding girl cannot recall it. MFS was partaking in both.

When seeing her father smoking outside Julia asked, Why do people smoke?
Oh, I don't know. Sometimes it's fun.
It is bad for you? Does bad stuff go into your body?
Yes.
Can it come out?
Not really. You can blow the smoke out of your mouth.
Sooo...like that white-haired guy from the A-Team?
Yes, just like Hannibal.

I cannot wait to see what Max has to say.

No comments: