Monday, January 26, 2009

Quick update

3 days!!! I can't believe it. I am starting to freak out a little bit. And I anticipating a panic attack which usually happens right after hospital discharge in the van with all 3 kids while waiting for Mike to get my pain medicine.

So a quick update...Crocs are my friends, uncomfortable is a vague word, and I am so excited I can't stand it. I found out last night at church from my OB that our OR time has moved up to first case on Thursday so we will meet baby sooner than expected. Till then I am trying to relax, finishing last minute tasks and treating myself to a pedicure on Tuesday. My feet and toes may look like swollen sausages, but at least they will be pretty sausages.

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

max harrell said...

My dial will stay tuned to the School house. Enjoy your next few days. Everything will be just fine. Love & blessings to you, you are still a good looking mama.
Carol

Julie, the mama said...

I can hardly stand the waiting so I can only imagine how you must feel!

Carly said...

We are all so excited and cannot wait to see baby #3! Hugs and kisses to one of the best moms around!