At 8:12am our family was blessed with a healthy baby girl. A whopping 11 pounds, 11 ounces; 23 inches long with a 15 inch head circumference. We along with all of the OR staff are still in shock! Twelve hours later over Wayside chicken and much deliberation with our best friend Fr. Dan Beeman we named her Ella Kathleen School. She is simply amazing.
Both Ella and I are doing well and expect to be home on Sunday. Julia is beyond excited to have a baby sister and Cazin, well he doesn't know exactly what to think and plugs his ears with his fingers when she cries, but I'm sure deep down he is loves her.
Now for a little laugh. Between feedings, naps and visitors, we have been enjoying a website given to us by one of our pediatricians. Check it out especially if you are Filipino or married to one! www.happyslip.com
We will post photos once we get home--or if you can't wait check the ones out on Mike's facebook page.
4 comments:
K, I hope that Mike is taking VERY good care of you after carrying around and then delivering that beautiful baby girl. If he isn't, let me know and I will sic the entore DYC on him!!
~*~Rabia~*~
Leave it to Wayside Chicken to help inspire such a lovely name!
Thank you Lord for Ella Kathleen as she joins the School Family. We as your blog friends are so blessed by you and we all join in to welcome baby Ella Kate! Love her name and we love the fact that she is the newest generational blessing! God bless you all.
Carol & Max in Georgia
What a BIG blessing our sweet Ella K is! I love her already and cant wait to meet her in person. Hope y'all are doing well;)
Post a Comment