I don't have any pictures, but I am feeling antsy that I haven't updated the School house blog. Here are the highlights...
1. 3 more weeks of pregnancy left. In all honesty I feel pretty good. But I will say the carpal tunnel is in full force, I can hardly breathe at times and the baby is doing a number on my ribs, diaphragm, and bladder. Even though I feel huge at times I still have no idea that I oppress the patients and co-workers by totally invading their personal space with my expanding belly. I think I crushed a man's arm today trying to draw blood. Sorry! Big pro: nesting is in full force and house is getting cleaned out. Stick a fork in me...I'm done.
2. Jujube as well as all of us have resumed our "normal" schedule with school, sitter and work. Cazin is growing "like a weed" as they say. And over the last month he has finally started to address me as "Mi." Or "Mimi." Vocabulary is growing exponentially. Jujube is marking off each day to count down to Cazin's birthday (16th), the baby's arrival (29th), ultimately reaching her birthday (Feb. 22nd).
3. Mike is away all week and surprisingly I have not turned into a grouch YET. Half the week in New Orleans, the other being silent on a retreat up at a convent in MD. A little centering before life with 3 kids is good I guess.
4. The deck and screened porch is ALMOST done and it is huge and pretty. No more blinding sun and hopefully lower electricity bill. Al Gore would be proud.
That's us in a nutshell these past days. Gripping I know.
3 comments:
3 more weeks left! I can hardly believe that you are about to welcome child #3 into the School house. I want to see pics of the deck and screened porch when you get a chance. Miss you.
When I was 3 weeks out, I lived on the sofa. With ice cream...lots of ice cream!
Awesome report! I feel that I have been in the School home for a bit. Thank you! And best of luck with the last weeks of pregnancy with 2 young children in tow! Wow. You are woman. I hear you roar. Go girl!I am sure no one minds your belly crushing their arm...you have to be a cold soul to not be nice to the very-pregnant girl.
Post a Comment