Friday, April 16, 2010

Fantastic Fridays

This week started out bright when my big sis said she was coming down to visit. She brought Lolo along for the ride and the kids were all too happy to spend more time with them. Last weekend Lolo & Lola watched the kids while I sought some spiritual renewal at the Lifeteen Women's Retreat and Ninang came to visit while they were in WV. How I wish she lived in VA (Hint hint, Ninang).

The kids slept in this morning and I was about to make Julia play hooky from school for several reasons, one being the house was (and still is) a mess, but her incessant whining about missing her academic opportunities made me cave. "But I have Kinderart and Spanish class! I can't miss them!" Fine. I told her to be ready to go in 5. It turned out to be a very informative day in TKA. They learned about Michelangelo and painted their own renditions of his artwork. In Spanish class they made and painted pottery. Ole!

1 comment:

Julie, the mama said...

ok, LOVE all the pics....ESPECIALLY the one with Julia kissing Ella on the swing. Hope that sucker is already in a frame.