
We have survived 2 nights. Ella has a healthy appetite and is a great sleeper--so far! I could stare at her and kiss her cheeks all day. And run my fingers through her hair. (
It hangs over her ears and neck--she may need a haircut already!) Jujube is so gentle and loving just as I thought she would be.
Cazin is slowly accepting her existence. Today he actually sat right next to me on the couch while I was nursing her. He usually runs for the hills. We just love her. I thank God every moment I remember for giving us this new life.
Thank you for all the support and prayers! Thank you to our St. Thomas community who have been providing delicious meals making our life so much easier! Thank you to Julie & Lola for watching Jujube and
Cazin AND whipping our house into shape--a clean house has taken so much stress out of the equation! A huge thank you to the love of my life,
MFS for taking good care of us, listening to me cry, forcing me to relax and keeping me hydrated & medicated. Nobody understands and loves me more than he does
.
For more photos, go to http://picasaweb.google.com/kcazinschool
Before photo...I was ready!
I love this moment--all 3 of my kids opened their eyes when they first heard mommy
There are no words
This moment brought tears to my eyes while snapping it
2 comments:
Kay! (And MFS and fam...)
Congrats!! I have a little something to send to Ella and I cannot seem to find your address.
Would you email it to me?
Thank you so much and Ella is beautiful!!!
Oh, how about I leave my email!!!!
It is ladyross731@yahoo.com.
Thanks!
Katie (Pitard) Ross
Post a Comment