I will not dwell on the negatives. It never makes me feels any better. The above should clue you in to how most of the day is going. Here are 2 positives. First, Mike is finally one his way home after a canceled flight last night. And second, Jujube had her first ballet performance. We didn't get to catch much of it, but here are a few cute photos of Julia and her friend Celia. The photos are not my best. I was taking them with one hand on the camera as well as wiping sweat off of my brow and my free hand covering Cazin's mouth in an attempt to muffle his screams.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
The good, bad and the ugly
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Tear, tear, tear. One more tear. Okay I feel a little better now. Too bad all of my comfort foods contain some type of dairy product. Yum. Soy.
I will not dwell on the negatives. It never makes me feels any better. The above should clue you in to how most of the day is going. Here are 2 positives. First, Mike is finally one his way home after a canceled flight last night. And second, Jujube had her first ballet performance. We didn't get to catch much of it, but here are a few cute photos of Julia and her friend Celia. The photos are not my best. I was taking them with one hand on the camera as well as wiping sweat off of my brow and my free hand covering Cazin's mouth in an attempt to muffle his screams.


I will not dwell on the negatives. It never makes me feels any better. The above should clue you in to how most of the day is going. Here are 2 positives. First, Mike is finally one his way home after a canceled flight last night. And second, Jujube had her first ballet performance. We didn't get to catch much of it, but here are a few cute photos of Julia and her friend Celia. The photos are not my best. I was taking them with one hand on the camera as well as wiping sweat off of my brow and my free hand covering Cazin's mouth in an attempt to muffle his screams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a beautiful ballerina!! I'm so glad that Mike will be home soon, and also keep in mind that the Sweeney's (Ann being the most qualified) would love to come over and babysit some time!
Adorable pictures. Here's to hoping you have a stress free weekend.
You are hilarious! Love the pictures of tutus, popsicles, strawberry patches. Thanks for keeping this up, you go girl.
Post a Comment