Old photos from the fall of 2007
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Moving forward
I am happy to post that our evening of the last post was much better than our morning. Daddy came home and we headed to Richmond to show the Monument Ave house to prospective renters, eat dinner at Ukrop's and say goodbye to our friends Billy and Tammy Collins who are moving to NJ. In Richmond, not only did they live one street over from us, they were our first "couple" friends and we spent many hours laughing, watching reality TV or eating together. We knew each other before we all were married. They are a couple that Mike and I can completely be ourselves with and we will miss them dearly. In the words of MFS, they are "good ones."

Today was the first day of the training program for the Women's Four Miler. Our team of 3 (Julie, Melissa & I) met at the track donning our new shoes with water bottles in hand. There was a lot of estrogen. That is all I will say. Running on the track was good and I am making progress after a 1.5 weeks of training. Later on while Julie watched the kids, Mike and I practiced some good 'ole consumerism and purchased a dining set for the deck. We can finally enjoy the addition!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait to see the new furniture.
Sorry your friends are moving away. Couple friends are hard to come by!
Congrats on getting started on your training. What an accomplishment it will be.
Hope your first meal on your new dining set is memorable.
Post a Comment