Monday, June 22, 2009
OPA! (revised)
Today the kids received some fun gifts in the mail from Tita Molly & their new Tito Bruno. The newlyweds went to Italy and Greece for their honeymoon and were sweet to think of the kids. Now they have something wear at the Greek Festival this year. OPA! (I even made them say it while taking the photo. It may be my new trick. It got more smiles than "Cheese!") The rest of our day was fairly uneventful. I tackled my embarrassingly large mountain of laundry and then blew off some steam at the after Jazzercise Hip-Hop class later in the evening. I got in touch with my inner gangsta'.
I almost forgot to add that today after lunch I decided to start pushing along the potty training with Cazin. As it stands now, it feels like he could be in diapers till prom and it wouldn't bother him at all. Several months ago he seemed interested in using the bathroom on the toilet, but when I attempted to place him on it, much screaming ensued and I haven't pushed the matter since then. Today he did not scream, but did attempt to put his hands in the toilet water. I consider it a small success on the road to being Huggies free. OPA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear you are tapping into your inner gangsta.
While you continue to be excited about potty training, I continue to dread the whole process. I bought some Elmo panties the other day and haven't even taken them out of the bag yet. Potty training seems daunting.
OPA!
Good luck with potty training. I think diapers until prom would be something worth seeing.
I love it! Ben's step family is greek and they do a greek party every year in sun valley, idaho...we love throwing our plates and screaming OPA! good luck w/the potty training!
Post a Comment