Monday, June 8, 2009

Good Friends

Today is the first of ten days that Mike is traveling. He is in NYC all week and then Arizona for the latter portion. It started off right when our friend Julie asked if Jujube could come over for a sleepover filled with fun activities. Jujube was so excited for her first sleepover that everywhere we went she proclaimed it to anyone who would listen. The lady at Walmart, our neighbor walking her dog a yard's length away, etc. When we got to Julie's house, she couldn't get out of the van fast enough. Cazin spent some time with Allie (Julie's daughter) at our house while Ella and I headed to Bang for a farewell dinner with our Jazzercise friends. Another friend is leaving C'ville. I can't take it! I will miss Lesley and her boys, Julian and Lucas. It has been wonderful watching the boys grow and sharing my Twilight addiction with Lesley.

Today is day 3 dairy free. It is a challenge, but we are managing. I was panicked because Ella was so fussy last night and part of today that I thought I ate something else she may be allergic to or that her allergic reactions were worsening, but I rooted around in her mouth and found an emerging tooth. A little infant Tylenol and all is right with the world...for now. As well as a new tooth, Ella rolled all the way over to her belly today though she was quite livid finding herself in that position. Here's to a restful night for everyone!

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

What a sweet pic of Julie an Jujube. You are so blessed with such wonderful friends. Is there anything sweeter than a friend who offers to take your child for the night???

Tracy said...

Sleepovers are the best...for everyone!