
I am still on cloud nine after my
beloved's entry below, so I will keep this short. It's
muh birthday. And I had a great day with the kids.
MFS is out of town, but we will have our annual
Prospect Hill dinner next week. It was a great day. Some
Jazzercise, some Target, LOTS of cupcakes and hugs from my babes. Thank you for all of the birthday wishes and kind words!
While we were away in CA this past weekend, Jujube was busy making decorations, cards and party hats for my special day. The special activity for today: making a gingerbread house.
She knows how much I love my Mikimoto pearls, so as a gift she made me a pearl necklace.
Our finished product.
Even Cazin & Ella took part in the festivities
4 comments:
If there is a cloud above cloud 9 that's where you should be. You've got a good one in that MFS. That post was something else.
Happy Birthday sweet K!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
ok....these pics are cute. BUT I'm still just smiling over the MFS entry. What a man, what a man, what a mighty, mighty good man. And he married a mighty fine woman too!
yay! so glad Juju's party plan came through!! Hope you enjoyed the decorations taped to your wall, hehehe.
Post a Comment