25 people. That is how many slept at the
Cazin Inn this past weekend. A large number of the Mendoza clan descended on
Martinsburg, WV for a mini family reunion. Lola is the oldest of 9 children. All but 3 were present.
Lolo treated us to the movies and Jujube got her first theater experience. We watched "The Princess and the Frog." Loved the soundtrack but was scared with the voodoo. My cousins are several years younger than my sister and I, so we also got talked into beer pong. Team School only lasted one round.
Because of the large number of people and my inability to remember who we lent out our air mattresses out to once again I slept on the floor. When I woke up my first thought was I wonder how long it would take for the ambulance to get here. AND I hope my underwear is clean.
It was wonderful to spend time with my relatives from Washington to LA to Canada to Connecticut. I am getting spoiled with all of the Filipino weekends!
Ella, squeezed, kissed and pinched. My Titas promised me that they would not bite her as they bit me when I was a baby.
A new outfit from Lola
Lola and 2 of her sisters: Tita Elvie (L) & Tita Ruby (R)
One cup had a shot of Jack. My sister keeping up with Anthony.
Cousins Greggy and Margarita
Tita Imelda, Ella & Margarita
Fast friends: Cazin & Anthony
3 comments:
We have got to get a handle on this air mattress situation! :-)
Glad y'all had fun.
for once I can say that I do not have your air mattress ;)
All I can say is "halleleuyer" you survived had fun and give me a zillion chuckles!!!! You have been so blessed and you just share those blessings all over the world!!!!
Post a Comment