Sunday, December 20, 2009
Winter Wonderland, Day 2
The day after all the snow stops falling is the best for winter play. Jujube was the only one who joined me outside. I initially went out to clear the street in front of our driveway until a local kid came by offering to help. To save my back and support a young entrepreneur, I gladly turned over the work which left Jujube and I to have some fun. When we went back inside to warm up MFS had grilled cheese sandwiches and homemade tomato soup ready for us. Tonight I return to work and I pray we can make it up the hill. My sweet hubby offered (well, really stated) to drive me to work. We have been patiently waiting for the plow to visit Park Road.

Meet "Sparkle." Jujube came up with that one. I am thinking it is more of a My Little Pony inspired name instead of a stage name of sorts.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a beautiful snowman!!! I'm still in total awe of all of that snow. Loving the picture updates. Makes me feel like I'm there!
We did some sledding today too. Tomorrow we're tackling a snowman.
Be safe going to/from work. I'll be praying for you.
Post a Comment