Thursday, December 17, 2009

Baby in Bethlehem

Nothing warms the heart more than preschoolers singing about Jesus and His birth. I was bummed that I didn't get to First Baptist early enough to score an aisle seat, but it turns out that I didn't need one. Cazin stayed on stage the whole time and sang, did hand motions and picked his nose. It was more than I could hope for and I was over the over the moon with the performance. In the second part of the program the older kids took the stage. Jujube told me that she was going to be dressed as an angel, but to my surprise, Jujube was dressed as Mary (very fitting for a Catholic girl)! I was so excited even John Hopke was laughing at me. After the reception and goodbyes till next year we headed home for some R&R time. Special thanks to the lovely Clare Sweeney for getting up early to watch Ellaroo for me.

Jujube's big tree bow was getting her head dress down. The ever so cute Jenny Commins said that it was a problem for all little Marys in the south.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

ok, if that last picture isn't hung up in a frame already, you're in big trouble. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE.

LOVE your preschool!

max harrell said...

No big trouble for Jujubae and Cazin!!!!! They are sooo precious, wish I could have been there with you. I LOVE Christmas programs, now picking & all!!!