
This is a work weekend, so in between naps the kids and I worked on Valentines for their parties at school. The snow last week postponed the festivities, but this is one of the few times my procrastination worked in my favor. Although we did eat all of the heart fruit snacks we bought for the classmates during our snow-cation. I tried in vain to encourage
Cazin to make Valentines..."Can you draw a X or a circle? A squiggle? Anything?"
"NO TANK YOU!"
And I remembered. Stickers.

Valentine's is a special holiday in our house. Eight years ago today,
MFS asked for my hand in marriage and as the saying goes,
the rest is history.

I hope today you celebrate all the loves in your life especially God's love for us. Happy Valentine's Day!
4 comments:
I DIDN'T KNOW Y'ALL GOT ENGAGED ON VALENTINE'S DAY??? So stinkin' cute, y'all are!!!
The kids Valentine's look much better than the Disney ones I bought the night before at Target.
Happy engagement-versary! A sweet day for a sweet couple.
Your Valentine's cards put mine to shame.
What a sweet story. Hope you had a fun day :-)
what an awesome souvenir to have of the event?!??!
Post a Comment