Thursday, January 20, 2011

Best party ever

After a very tardy arrival at CCS this morning, I headed over to ECDC to drop off Cazin then to errands with Ella. I'm going to take this time to pat myself on the back because I didn't dawdle and in 2 hours we hit 4 stores and completed our list just in time to head back to ECDC to pass out cupcakes for Cazin's birthday celebration with his classmates. Cutest (and quietest) bunch of 4 years olds! We munched on Toy Story cupcakes, I read Strega Nona, Cazin's new favorite book to the class and then we jammed out to Peanut Butter and Jelly at the end. When we were packing up, my sweet boy gave me the tightest hug and whispered in my ear, "Thank you mommy, this is the best party ever."

Stats from Cazin's 4 year check: Weight: 38 pounds. Height: 41 inches. Shots: 2.

Remembered my camera, forgot the memory card. Phone to the rescue.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Heart is melting.

Tracy said...

I'm with Lauren...my heart melted. Best party ever for the cutest 4-year-old ever.