Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Before both of my feet crossed the threshold this morning from returning home from work I hear, "Mommy's home! Happy Birthday to me! I'm 4 years old today!!!"

We started the day with Mass and a birthday brunch at Tip-Top Cafe. Later, the kids played while mama caught some shut-eye and then had the requested birthday dinner: homemade macaroni & cheese with chocolate cookies and ice cream for dessert. Our low-key boy definitely had a great day.

4 years ago we were just beginning to learn what life was like with a son. Uncharted territory, but a blessing every step of the way. Cazin is our middle child, our sensitive soul, our puzzle solver, our sweet, unassuming, cuddly boy. Happy Birthday to Cazin! We love you!
Cazin loves the drums. I love spoiling Cazin. Obviously, there was a little break in my sanity when I purchased this birthday gift, but I couldn't resist.Action shot...he's not bad. And super fast.
My best batch ever.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I am so excited that you guys love Tip Top now!! We need to have a family date there soon. Let us know when Cazin wants some drum lessons ;)

Tracy said...

I hope the drum set came with a set of ear plugs...for mama. He looks like such a little rockstar.

Tip Top is the bomb!