Dr. Heider cleared me for "all activity" last week and it's hard to believe that 6 weeks have already passed. Today was my first day back at Jazzercise and it was good to be back even though I felt that my brain/body connection was absent. The bottle of ibuprofen and heating pad were brought out too. Here are a few photos of Ella at 6 weeks.
First smile caught on memory card
Ella has already moved into the 3-6 month clothes...2 weeks ago.
Cazin's hug...total smother. A kiss from Ate Jujube
3 comments:
Your family is so gorgeous! I love your story-telling and catching up through this blog. Thanks for posting and I send a huge hug up y'alls way!
Precious pictures. Can't wait to see the three School kids tomorrow. And you, of course.
Ella already has more hair than Hendley and MR combined! Sweet pictures!
Post a Comment