K: Why did daddy send you to time out?
Julia: (shrugging her shoulders) I don't know.
K: I think you do. Tell me the truth.
Julia: I don't know. It's a mystery.
Later when playing with her new slinky toy, she proclaimed in response to it's
bounciness, "I can hardly believe my eyes!"
Last week I applied for a job and I didn't get it. Praise Jesus for His plan for me to stay home a little while longer. Otherwise I would miss moments like these!
Jujube is moving into the big girl sizes and I finally found an age appropriate
swimsuit. She wanted to wear it despite the 40-50 degree temps.
swimsuit. She wanted to wear it despite the 40-50 degree temps.
3 comments:
Age appropriate girls' bathing suits are sooooooo hard to find. Where did you get yours?
I love this post! And I love your kids. They are so funny. And sweet. And adorable....
I got it at Sam's Club. The brand is B.T. Kids so if you have a Belk around where you live, they also carry it.
Post a Comment