Springtime in Virginia is just beautiful. And it reeks havoc on my allergies. Though congested and sniffling, we spent a fun morning at Pen Park with our friends the Bouceks and lots of their friends. They were a great group of gals and kids and it was a pleasure to meet everyone. As small as Charlottesville is I hope we will run into them again. It is blessed days like today that I love living in this community.
On another note, please pray for our friend Julie Balik and her family. They have been through a tumultuous time. Her father, John Gallo was diagnosed with stomach lymphoma and tomorrow he will be admitted to the hospital for hydration followed by chemo on Thursday. Also tomorrow Julie's mom Mary will have her pacemaker replaced as an outpatient. Please pray for the Gallo's during this challenging period. Thank you.

2 comments:
Hi K! It was so nice getting to meet you today. Your kids are precious, and I loved getting to hold little Ella. Hope to see you again soon!
Sister, your baby girl is gone. I realized it today. She is a little girl now. Thankfully, she is as sweet and beautiful as she was when she was a baby girl!
We are lifting Julie and family. Thanks for passing along so that we can pray for them.
Post a Comment