- She can sit up independently.
- No more gnawing on mama's finger...she has 4 teeth now.
- "Ma" & "da" have been added to the consonant repertoire.
- Bigger appetite for solids.
- Working on the pincer grasp.
- Loves to play peek-a-boo.
- Exhibiting some nighttime separation anxiety.
- Starting to pull up to standing position.
- Once she got her knees up under her in crawling position and then looked at me as if to ask, "What next?"
- She has learned how to screech. Loudly.
It would only be fair to give an update on Julia & Cazin too.
(Ate) Julia, 4 1/2 years old:
- Miss Independent! (Sing it Ne-Yo!)
- Prays the rosary and knows all of the Joyful mysteries and prayers except the creed. (Honestly, its long. I have trouble saying without a congregation around me.)
- Loves, loves, loves arts and crafts. Her drawings and paintings are becoming more detailed.
- Loves to play on the computer. She even outmaneuvered Mike when he was trying to remote-control it from work.
- Starting to read some 2-4 letter words, such as dog, come, go, help, etc...
- Can have the biggest attitude, but also has the biggest heart for brother and sister. I go between wanting to laugh or pop her on the bottom when she gives me a big "Humph!" or "I don't care!" while sticking out her tush, putting her hands on her hips and turning up her nose at me.
- Can recite the alphabet including the song.
- Can count to 12. Sometimes 15.
- Still addicted to books, puzzles, and anything with shapes. He can even distinguish between a hexagon, pentagon, eclipse and octagon.
- Can half recite the "Our Father" and "Hail Mary."
- Attached to the Thomas the Train computer the Bouceks gave him.
- Still won't eat veggies (so I am reduced to hiding them in his food, pureed form), but loves fruit. New fave: wee-pops (lollipops) You can see some leftover on his PJs.
- Terrible 2 mood swings. Need I say more?
- More conversational. Getting the hang of pronouns.
- I still get so tickled when he gets excited. He has calves of steel from all of that bouncing around.
- Choice sayings: "Uh-Oh, sked-o's" and "No want to!" (I hear that quite a bit.)
1 comment:
Your kids are so different and so absolutely perfect in their own way. What a blessing.
Post a Comment