Mom, I love the school you picked!
My friend's name isn't Carter. I made a mistake. It's Justin. He is so funny.
I love Mrs. Hathaway. Better than Ms. Morris? (her assigned teacher at Crozet) Who's Ms. Morris?
Why do you love Mrs. Hathaway? She's funny. And a fun teacher.
I LOVE my new school. It is so much fun fun fun fun fun fun!
At car line Mrs. Hathaway gave me an update. She did have to talk to Julia today about calling out and interrupting, but she did say "She is smart as a whip! And so sweet. All the kids love her."
Cazin has had a few sayings of his own. Mainly adding super to everything.
I super can't do it! (When asking to clean up)
I super did it!
I super won!
I super happy!
And little Ella-roo is talking up a storm repeating every little word. Her naughty side has certainly emerged and she mainly reserves it for when I am around, but perfectly behaved angel for MFS. The early wake-up times have certainly been shock to my system this week, but I am glad to be back in a routine. We made it through our first week of school unscathed and all very happy.
1 comment:
I love love love love love love that Julia's new school is fun fun fun fun fun!
She is an incredible artist. And you know how I wholeheartedly support the arts. :)
Post a Comment