Max is 3 months old and I am in disbelief. The time has seemed both incredibly long and short. He still seems so small to me, but the transition to 3-6 month clothing suggests otherwise. If I were to describe this phase right now, Max is consistently inconsistent. Life has become easier with the Max, however he still is prone to fits of madness. Thankfully they are becoming fewer and far between as he gets more adjusted to life outside of the womb.
On average Max sleeps for four to five hours, has a midnight bottle and then sleeps for another 4 hours. Sometimes he has mercy on us and will sleep 7-8 hours.
It seems as though we are moving right along the development timeline. Max loves to watch his big sisters and brother especially when they talk to him. I believe Jujube is his favorite, besides mama, of course.
His little quirks are becoming more apparent. To soothe himself, Max likes to grab my hand and bring it to his chest. If my hand is not available, he clasps his hands together and puts them under his chin. I nice bald spot is forming on the back of his head from him rubbing his head side to side when he is tired. Recently during night feedings when Max thinks it is party time, he'll put a hand on my cheek and give me the sweetest smile. Max loves to coo, smile and giggle just like his big brother did at an early age.
In the blink of an eye we have made it to 3 months.
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH, that last picture makes me want to hop in my car right this second. So, so, so cute.
THREE months. Yeah! And sigh...simultaneously. You always want your babies to hit all the important milestones, but can't time just slow down a bit? I'm with Julie on that last picture...I'd love to get my hands on that sweet, smiley little boy.
Cutie pie! Think I need another Max fix soon :)
Post a Comment