I spend Fridays with my boys while the girls are at school. It makes me sad that I only have a few more months of this as they are very relaxing days. I think Cazin also understands the special-ness of Fridays with mama. On Thursday nights, he tells me "Tomorrow, I get to spend the day with you. Just with you. I love spending time with you, mommy."
Throughout the day, it is like Positive Thoughts with Jack Handy (Remember that SNL skit?), only Cazin is doling out the compliments and cheerful comments. He did treat me to a special song. There we were waiting for car line to start when I hear Cazin singing quietly in the back..."And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me. And I proudly stand UP, next to you and defend her still today.Cause there ain't no doubt I love this laaaand. God bless the U.S.A!"
MELT. MY. HEART.
Tonight if she doesn't fall asleep herself, the Tooth Fairy will visit. Not Julia, but Cazin. With a birthday right around the corner, the evidence that he is growing up is smacking me in the face. I suspect the teeth with come out in rapid succession, just as they came in. The Tooth Fairy better hit the ATM.
2 comments:
CAZIN IS LOSING TEETH??? I can't handle it. I seriously Can't. Handle. It. Why o why won't time just slow down.
WHAT??? WHAT??? Cazin losing a tooth???? I am having FITS over here. That one deserved a phone call or at least a text. I just can't believe it.
Post a Comment