Today sure was fun. And busy. The boys and I had a jam packed day of errand running, a well check up for Cazin not to mention a special trip to Shenanigans to pick out a belated present for the birthday boy. We managed to cross everything off of our list before noon.
At the doctor's appointment Cazin made me laugh from beginning to end. We were placed in the "Alphabet room" as Cazin likes to call it. Dr. Michel was asking him all kind of questions to assess his development. Can you spell your name...C-A-Z-I-N. What does Julia start with...J! And Ella starts with a E. And then there are two Ls. And obviously a A.
Listen to your heart. Do you hear it? No. Really? No. All I hear is Ka-BOOM. Ka-BOOM.
And then it was shot time. One finger prick to check heme levels. Three shots to the leg. Ouch. First shot...OH! Second....AAGH! Third...EEEEH (a brief tear). GET MY PANTS UP! AH! PULL UP MY PANTS!
Cazin by the numbers: Height: 43.75 in. Weight 45 lbs. (75%)
After we got home, we were all feeling a little run down after the busy week filled with the sniffles. The kids enjoyed leisure time while I got started on the birthday cakes for tomorrow's party. I know I won't be able to throw joint birthday parties for Cazin and Ella for long, but I sure will take advantage of it while I can.
I better get to gettin'. Lolo, Lola & Ninang will be here shortly and I am all sorts of excited.
1 comment:
Cazin at the doctor had me laughing out loud, especially "get my pants up!" which i really need as i am currently in "short-napper" hell.
Post a Comment