Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ella Found Her Groove

Today Ella was due at the doctors for another weight check. Even though Ella is only 3 weeks old, it feels like an eternity passes between visits. In reality we have been at Piedmont Peds every week. Today the scales showed great progress with Ella gaining 9 ounces the past 7 days. I looked at the nurse hopeful and asked, "Is that enough?" And it was..a little more than enough! You go girl! It was a great visit--the kids were nice and quiet, mama did not break out into a sweat and Ella was back in her onesie before she could say "breastmilk."

2 comments:

max harrell said...

Kay School, I love your blog. You are really fitting into the groove real well. Love to you, do not feel stressed about blogging but I do love hearing about Jujube, Cazin and Ella Kate! Love to ya'll.
Gran C

Julie, the mama said...

It is always good to get a good report.