Sunday, February 8, 2009

Family Outing, Take 1

The weather though freaky was beautiful over the weekend so we took advantage of the balminess and took the kids to the Discovery Museum and a lunch to one of our favorite eating establishments, McDonald's. Thankfully the kids were in good spirits and loved the trip. Thankfully newborns sleep forever in infant carriers. Now the real test is if I can take all three angels solo...I think I need a Xanax now just thinking about it.
We have continued to enjoy visitors at our home. The Cazin clan visited this weekend and my mom is staying for the week to help out--Praise sweet Jesus!!! The funny story of the past two days has been Cazin. He still takes an afternoon snooze, but has decided that his bed is not conducive to napping. Kristin, my sister went to wake him up on Sunday afternoon to find him sleeping under Julia's bed. Today I got called upstairs by Mike to check out his new location. Wedged in the closet...only the smell of a stinky diaper to lead us to where he was.
Poor photo quality due to multi-tasking here...taking his picture while nursing Ella.

1 comment:

Carly said...

He is one laid back kid! God love that sweet and precious boy! He continues to melt my heart!